I love when Lisa posts these, and I have a lot of random things for today, so I think this is the perfect way to share them!
If we were having coffee today…
- I’d tell you that I’m feeling better about this whole situation. It’s still very frustrating, but since getting it out in the open, it’s been easier to not let it get to me. Things seemed to be functioning better this month, and I had some conversations and have a plan to assist in speeding up the regulation of my body. I’m trying to limit my sugar and soy intake (estrongenic foods), but did you know that almost every single thing we eat has soy in it? I didn’t.
- In related news, I’d tell you that I bought this onesie set from Target last night because I couldn’t help myself. Justin’s favorite colors are orange and blue, and we both love elephants! I’d also tell you that rather than wonder if I jinxed us, I’m instead looking at it with all the hope and faith in the world that someday I’ll have a little peanut to put it on.
- I’d tell you that I’m finally allowed to tell people I got promoted! As of August 1st, I’m officially a Project Manager and it’s pretty awesome.
- I’d tell you that I went to yoga for the first time in almost 2 years and felt amazing afterward. We cancelled my gym membership, and I’m planning to find a permanent studio to practice regularly. Now I just have to find the one I like best! (If you happen to live on the East Side of Pittsburgh, I’m taking suggestions!)
- I’d tell you that I have a few blog posts I’ve been dying to write but just haven’t found the time. They include a recap of our Europe trip, some house updates, the celebration of our First Anniversary, and my new tattoo! I’m hoping I can up my game in August and get back into writing regularly.
- I’d tell you that I’m working on updating JutandLinds.com, though I’m still not sure what the future holds for that space or this one. I’m just gonna play it by ear for now and see how it goes.
- I’d tell you that I really wanted to do my first “Music, Books, Miles, and Looks” post yesterday, until I realized that I didn’t have any books or miles to add for the month of July. Hopefully I’ll have one for August!
I wish we really were having coffee today! What would you tell me if we were?