- Go back to school!
- Start Project Life (For real this time, since I just won a spot in Becky Higgins’ Project Real Life class, from Deb Duty!)
- Try four new crock-pot recipes
- Bake two new treats
- Take a random drive over backroads
- Host a few bonfires
- Go to Soergel Orchards (Yearly tradition with Jut’s sister’s family!)
- Carve pumpkins
- Drink lots of apple cider
- Try a Starbucks Pumpkin Vanilla Chai (Since I don’t like the Pumpkin Spice Latte, no matter how many times I try it!)
- Decorate for the season
- Wear lots of scarves and tights
- Commit to a yoga studio and a regular practice (Student discount FTW!)
It’s going to be a crazy busy season, but I’m so ready jump right in!
What are your big plans for Fall? Am I the only person who doesn’t like Pumpkin Spice Lattes?