1. If you follow me on Twitter, you may have been bombarded with my accidental flooding of blog posts a few weeks back. First of all, I apologize again for that, it was a huge accident! Secondly, you may have wondered what it was all about, but I was too busy recapping the wedding to fill you in. After much deliberation, I decided it was best to shut down our wedding blog after everything was over. Originally, my intention was to keep it open and update it with all things Justin+Lindsey related, like house updates, future kiddo posts, and whatever else married life throws our way. In reality though, I found that I wanted to keep some of that stuff over here, and frankly, with school coming up, I’m not sure I’m dedicated enough to keep up with two blogs right now. Obviously, I struggle enough with this one! There were a number of posts from that site, however, that I didn’t want to lose, so I decided to move them over here. Currently, they all reside under the category From Jut and Linds, if you’re interested in going through them.
2. Along the same lines, I’ve decided to bring back some of my posts from before my 40-day hiatus when I started everything from scratch. The truth is, I love a lot of what I’ve written in the past, and I want people to come to this space knowing it’s been around since 2009, and not just since April. I’ll be working on that in the coming days, and I’m going to try very hard to not flood your twitter feeds again!
3. I’ve been tossing around some new layout ideas. I realize I just revealed this new look in April, but I’m thinking of simplifying things. I’m especially drawn to the crisp, clean, full of white space layouts I’ve been seeing, so I’m gonna play for a little while and see what I come up with. Hopefully you’ll like it!
4. I’m re-thinking my weekly posting schedule. I need to dedicate myself to posting a certain number of days, but I won’t know what that number is until I get into the swing of my new school schedule. I’m also considering any weekly feature posts. I’m definitely going to start back up on my 52-weeks of blogging posts, but I’m not sure that I’ll continue the Friday Favorites. I’m also throwing around the idea of joining in on the #cbdiet. I’ll let you know what I decide once I finalize my choices!
5. I wanna hear from you! What would you like to see here? Are there any questions you’d like answered? Anything I can tell you about myself? Let me know!