While I’m laying on the beach and canoodling my new husband, I’ve asked some special ladies to guest post for me! The theme I gave them was “Love” and I love how they each put their own little spin on it! Today I’d like to welcome Nora, from Walking with Nora!
Hi everyone! I’m thrilled to be here guest posting for Lindsey while she and her new husband (how fun is *that* to say?) enjoy their honeymoon. In case you don’t me, I blog over at Walking With Nora and I’d love to “meet” you, so pop on by any time.
Lindsey asked us to write or share about things we love so today I’m sharing a random list (in no particular order) of things I love:
1. Rainy days.
3. Sex and the City reruns.
4. Double Stuf oreos, preferably with milk.
5. How I feel afte I run.
6. Used bookstores.
7. When Target has sales on things I want (rarely on things I need).
8. Afternoon naps with Jack (my dog) curled up at my feet.
9. Cleaning the house because sometimes I’m a “Monica” from friends.
10. Text messages/What’s App-ing with friends.
11. Sending (and receiving) cards for no reasons.
12. Trying new recipes.
13. Vacation days.
14. Palm trees.
15. Going through old photo albums and pictures.
16. Transforming a room from dull to wow with paint, decorating, and furniture.
17. Mexican food especially in the summer.
18. Free Book Friday on the Nook.
19. The smell of library books.
20. Hugs and cuddles frrom Knight after a long day at work.
21. Ice cream.
22. Watching the sunset.
23. Fall and the smell of leaves as they fall.
24. Meeting blog friends!
25. The part in the wedding where the groom watches the bride walk down the aisle. Gets me every time.
26. Snuggling under blankets in the winter time.
27. The smell of a bonfire.
28. Gazing up at the stars on a clear night.
29. Fresh sheets on the bed.
30. Treating myself to a manicure and pedicure.
Care to share some of things on your “love list?”