- Pretty Little Liars. Like Amy, I’m literally addicted to this show. It’s basically the only one I put my computer down to focus on. I’m also not sorry that it actually scares the crap out of me, and has given me nightmares, because I love every single second of it! (And yes, I do have a countdown to June 5th!)
- The Secret Life of the American Teenager. The acting is SO BAD, and the plot should NOT be on the Family Channel, but for some reason I cannot stop watching. It’s a train wreck I can’t look away from.
- McDonalds. I have absolutely no shame in downing a supersized fry and a Shamrock Shake!
- Brittany Spears. I have always loved her music, and I always will.
- SpaghettiO’s. I realize they are horrible for me, but I eat them once a week while I’m working from home. I prefer the princess shaped kind.
- Vinegar on french fries. This totally grosses some people out, probably because I drench them until they are soggy, and it smells awful. But it’s my #1 favorite snack of all time.
What are you not sorry for?